I would like to Remove Spreadsheets & be CRM Champions., Have a single Reporting dashboards., Empower sales teams., Make smarter business decisions.
Digital Cloud UK Process
Our goal is to partner with you to maximise your business reputation and IT infrastructure through our managed services.
Customer Relationship Management that makes a difference to your business.
Digital Cloud UK approach your business and customer engagement holistically. Our CRM solution enables you to:
- Know your customers, close more sales
- Less time on admin, more automation
- Sales overviews, drive insights
- Connect and collaborate
- Companies with CRM: 65% achieved sales target.
- Companies without CRM: 35% non-achieved Sales target.
- 50% of teams improved their productivity by using a mobile CRM.
- 74% of companies say that converting leads into their customers is their top priority.
- Last year we found out that overall CRM usage increased from 56% to 74%.
- 65% of businesses adopt CRM technology within the first 5 years of launch.
We are touched with the latest techonologies and we always publish news for you. Have a look on our latest news.
Making homework easier for children everywhere!
ChatGPT has reached a monumental achievement with 100 million active users within two months of its launch! It has now been an invalua...
Nine in ten businesses are using AI-driven personalisation to drive growth
Businesses worldwide are embracing the potential for artificial intelligence (AI) to provide personalised customer experiences, but cus...
Copilot in Microsoft Clarity
Copilot in Microsoft Clarity, a new feature that incorporates Generative AI through Large Language Models into Microsoft Clarity! &n...
CRM tools are set for advanced development by 2029!
Global Online CRM Tools Market Research Report 2023 begins with an overview of the Market and offers throughout development. It present...
Digital Cloud wishes to inform our customers about the newest technology and most interesting things happening at the fastest possible ...
Modernise and adapt or “find yourself on the wrong side of the digital divide”
Businesses with legacy technology, particularly in their data tiers, must modernise as a matter of urgency or risk being “completely up...
DIGITAL CLOUD UK