Are you already using Microsoft Office or Microsoft Dynamics, but struggling to find time and lacking the support you need to get the most out of your systems?
Or are you considering migrating to the cloud, but feeling like you don’t have the in-house capability or the time to manage the transition?
Our all-inclusive Managed Service packages can help you go beyond using Microsoft Office and Dynamics in the standard way, by optimizing your systems and adding value to your software subscriptions.
More than just a support contract, our managed service packages will help you create an ethos of continuous technological improvement within your business whatever phase of implementation you’re at, empowering your teams and improving your business performance, customer relations, and most importantly, your sales.
With our on-demand support and resources delivered by Microsoft experts, you’ll be able to;
- Access a bespoke cloud solution that’s right for you
- Accelerate system migrations and implementations
- Increase your Dynamics 365 knowledge
- Make more regular system configurations to expand your systems
- Build smarter business processes
- Benefit from expert CRM & marketing support that improves sales
- Equip your team for effective, ongoing digital transformation
- Free up more time for your core business operations
Our managed service clients are the proof in the pudding that working with a reputable Microsoft advisor is the quickest route to automating your business and enabling hyper-scale cloud solutions that can grow your business at speed.
How our Microsoft Managed Services work
At Digital Cloud UK, as part of our Managed Service Packages, we can handle everything from user support questions, to project management, product customisations and technical consultancy.
Our Microsoft Managed Service Packages can include;
- Online/Phone support – to answer questions, resolve any immediate issues or provide bespoke CRM support
- Technical consultancy – to enhance your systems by making changes, offering advice on integrating or configuring features, or adding additional products that can streamline your performance
- Project Management – to provide the end-to-end management of digital transformation deployments and projects
- Training – to increase your Microsoft Office or Dynamics knowledge through bespoke training sessions and 1-2-1s
A quick phone call could save you hours of time and lost productivity. Our team are waiting at the other end to lighten your burden, minimise tech downtime and complete development tasks that can help you to leverage the full power of your systems. By subscribing to one of our managed service packages, you could unlock your business potential and get better results.
See what our managed service clients have to say:
Why choose Digital Cloud UK as your Microsoft Managed Services provider
At Digital Cloud UK, our Managed Service Support Packages will help you continuously improve business performance through phone/online support, technical consultancy, product customisations and user training. And, our packages are flexible to suit your needs and your budget.
Partnering with a third party service provider like Digital Cloud UK can help you gain the insights, and day-to-day management of your systems that you need to get the most out of your investment, without increasing yours or your team’s workload.
If you’re looking for reasons why to choose Digital Cloud UK, here’s just a few;
- 2020 SDC Award Winners for Excellence in Customer Service
- Silver Microsoft Certified Partners
- Over 30 years of combined experience optimising software spend for our customers
- Unrivalled Microsoft experience in the North West of England
- An expert but friendly team, that exist to simplify technology
Get in touch now to talk through how our all-inclusive Managed Service Packages could help to streamline your business processes, get the most out of your existing Microsoft technology and improve your digital transformation initiatives.