At Digital Cloud UK, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect the same regarding our content and materials.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Digital Cloud UK or its content suppliers and protected by international copyright laws.
Reporting Copyright Infringements
If you believe that any content on our website infringes upon your copyright, please notify us by providing the following information:
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- The exact URL where the alleged infringing material is located
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner’s behalf
Please direct all copyright infringement claims to Info@digitalclouduk.com
This copyright claims page was last updated in 2024.