Key Benefits of Dynamics 365 Customer Service
If you are considering a Customer Service Solution for your business, this blog is for you! When evaluation any integrated Customer Service software solution you need to fully understand and appreciate the benefits and ROI which your investment in this technology is going to bring.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM is a collection of intelligent cloud-based business applications where each application focuses on helping businesses to manage specific business processes – from Sales and Marketing to Customer Service and Field Service and much more. Depending on your particular business needs, you have the flexibility to purchase cloud-based applications as standalone app/s and just add on further apps as your business needs change and grow – with flexible and easy integration options.
What is Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service:
Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Service is a global leader in CRM Cloud Solutions. D365 Customer Service is a suite of capabilities to ensure your business can deliver the best customer service experience possible to your customers. Knowing and understanding your customers enables you to personalise each customer experience and optimise your customer service agents’ productivity so you can enhance your customer retention.
The customer service agent experience is critical in the Dynamics 365 Customer Service journey. The key to improving satisfaction in service delivery is enabling agents to take customer requests from any channel, handle multiple sessions at a time, interact with multiple apps and enhance their workflow with effective productivity tools.
The Dynamics 365 Customer Service suite offers multiple app experiences for you to select and depending on your organisation’s needs.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service can be used to:
- Track customer issues through cases
- Record all interactions related to a case
- Share information in the knowledge base
- Use unified routing to efficiently route work items
- Manage conversations across channels, including voice
- Use AI-driven embedded insights and analytics to improve customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with experts in Microsoft Teams
- Create and track service levels through service-level agreements (SLAs)
- Define service terms through entitlements
- Manage performance and productivity through reports and dashboards
- Create and schedule services
- Participate in chats
- Automate self-service support using knowledge base portals & virtual agents
- Tailor and personalise all your customer interactions
- Assists agents with case resolution by providing them with the information they need and at the right time
- Optimise & enhance customer service operations
Why Dynamics 365 Customer Service?
In today’s evolving landscapes, now more than ever, customers expect access to an “always open and responsive customer service” and to meet these ever-evolving customer expectations, requires you having the best CRM technology to deliver an exceptional customer service experience so you can grow and retain your customers.
With Dynamics 365 Customer Service you have the option to choose from two offerings – either Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional or Dynamics 365 Customer Service for Enterprise.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service Professional:
This bundle offers the core customer service capabilities for case and knowledge management and is typically geared towards the SME.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service Enterprise:
This bundle is a more advanced offering and gives users extra capabilities for Business Intelligence Reporting & Analytics and AI. With this bundle, you have the flexibility to extend the capabilities depending on your company’s needs and can also access add-on options such as live chats, digital messaging and voice channel.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service – Key Benefits:
Deliver a cloud-based CRM solution for exceptional customer service to meet all customer expectations with D365 Customer Service – enabling businesses to provide inter-connected experiences across your end-to-end customer service operations. From social channels to live chats, voice channel, SMS and much more.