Brief Description: Passionate to boost your career in the growing IT sector? Want to gain a recognized qualification whilst earning a great salary? Remit Training is proudly recruiting on behalf of Digital Cloud UK. Our client is a finalist for the 2021 SDC Awards, searching for an enthusiastic and tech-savvy individual to embark on our ICT Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Qualifications Required: GCSE Grade C or 4 and above in English and Maths would be desirable or the Functional Skills Equivalent.
Vacancy Detail: Key roles:
• Act as the 1st and 2nd line of support for all queries, issues, and tickets
• Work on and manage tickets
• Embrace new technologies
• Play a proactive role in their social media
• Assist the Technical Team in supporting customers
• Have the chance to learn about Office365, Microsoft Dynamics, Cloud Solutions, PC User Support and more!
Working Week :Monday- Friday, core hours are 9:30-2:30 with flexibility for the remaining hours
Salary :£ 11,700.00 (Annually)
Application Deadline Date : 30/12/2021
Possible Start Date : 10/01/2021
Personal Qualities :• Organisational & planning skills, and good analytical skills
• Excellent Communication Skills – written & verbal
• Proactive attitude and a willingness to learn new skills
• Able to work with minimal supervision
• Adaptable and flexible within their approach to work and tasks set
Skills Required :Any of the following would be desirable to Digital Cloud UK:
• Ability to diagnose and resolve basic technical issues, from either previous experience or as a hobby
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and technology products such as Office 365 and Microsoft
Future Prospects :Our client will be looking into the possibility of making the successful candidate a permanent employee; upon successful completion of the Apprenticeship and ensuring that they have displayed the right skills and attributes.
Training to be Provided :The Information Communications Technician makes their contribution through the application of infrastructure management tools to automate the provisioning, testing, deployment and monitoring of infrastructure components.
An Information Communications Technician (ICT) provides support to internal and/or external customers, by using tools or systems to problem solve and trouble-shoot routine and non-routine problems. This occupation supports clients/customers with their systems. They achieve this through monitoring and maintaining the systems and/or platforms to maximise productivity and user experience.
There are 3 pathways within this Apprenticeship which include:
A Support Technician
A Network Technician
A Digital Communications Technician
As a result, you will achieve:
Level 3 Information Communications Technician
Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Other Information :This is a remote role with the expectation that you’re able to meet weekly for a few hours to discuss your progress and further development.